Medication That Best Suits You
When patients or professionals are in need of medications or doses the commercial drug industry is unwilling to provide, turn to a compounding pharmacy like ours. Our customers include physicians, patients, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, veterinarians and other individuals who feel underserved by traditional pharmacy services.
We excel in reproducing critical medications that have been discontinued. Our ability to produce medications that meet very specific strengths, sizes and delivery forms allows us to accommodate a wide variety of pharmaceutical requests.
Here are just a few examples of how we help our customers every day:
- We can produce a medication dose for a child who needs it smaller than those offered by the manufacturer.
- We can substitute certain ingredients when a patient cannot tolerate a manufactured medication as is.
- We can produce the equivalent of a manufactured medication that has been discontinued for economic reasons.
- We can alter the route of administration for a patient with a medical ailment that prevents him or her from taking the medication as is.
- We can produce a medication dose larger than those offered by the manufacturer.
Our Many Compounding Pharmacy Services
Caring Pharmacy Australia also works closely with medical professionals to ensure that they have access to optimal medications and doses. We have years of experience in compounding medications within the following categories:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Pain Specialists
- and many, many more
More Flexible, Customized Solutions
Do you have a healthcare problem that can’t be solved by a standard pharmacy? Can customised, compounded medications improve your quality of life? Alternatively, are you a physician in need of superior compounding resources? Caring Pharmacy Australia can help in all of these scenarios.
We serve all across Western Australia and we have stores in Carlisle, Cockburn, East Fremantle, Huntingdale, Safety Bay and Yangebup. If you want to know more about various compounded medications, contact us now or click on any of the categories above to learn about medications we offer within that speciality.