Medication That Best Suits You
When patients or professionals are in need of medications or doses the commercial drug industry is unwilling to provide, turn to a compounding pharmacy like ours. Our customers include physicians, patients, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, veterinarians and other individuals who feel underserved by traditional pharmacy services.
We excel in reproducing critical medications that have been discontinued. Our ability to produce medications that meet very specific strengths, sizes and delivery forms allows us to accommodate a wide variety of pharmaceutical requests.
Here are just a few examples of how we help our customers every day:
- We can produce a medication dose for a child who needs it smaller than those offered by the manufacturer.
- We can substitute certain ingredients when a patient cannot tolerate a manufactured medication as is.
- We can produce the equivalent of a manufactured medication that has been discontinued for economic reasons.
- We can alter the route of administration for a patient with a medical ailment that prevents him or her from taking the medication as is.
- We can produce a medication dose larger than those offered by the manufacturer.