Absence From Work Certificates

If you are feeling unwell and require an Absence From Work Certificate for your workplace or study, speak to one of our Caring Pharmacists. Our Caring Pharmacists can speak with you one-on-one, assess the condition, and recommend appropriate treatment options, and if appropriate based on professional judgment, provide you with an Absence From Work Certificate. If required, our Caring Pharmacists will also assist with facilitating referrals to a doctor or other healthcare professionals.

Contact one of our pharmacies today and one of our Caring Pharmacists will provide you with further information. Fees apply.

Recently Viewed